1. It gets Haley’s name in the press. Remember, no press is bad press.
2. It adds another personal element to Haley. It connects the public to him.
3. It shows that Haley, Sterling, and Reagan all agree that one Republican should not attack another.
4. It makes Barbour more of a viable candidate. Once family is brought into the mix, it’s primetime.
5. The email’s substance once again shows how Haley has been in the GOP trenches for years and how his own son thinks his father can win.
Sterling’s email will resonate with most true Reagan Republicans. Remember, we are the ones who will pick the nominee. Stay tuned…